[Encyclopedia of the whole trotters]_How to do_Method
Trotter is a very nutritious food, especially the content of collagen is very high, if female friends often eat it, it can make the beauty and beauty effect.
There are many ways to cook trotters, because the whole trotters are not very good, so too many are broken for cooking.
Broken trotters are concerned that their nutrition will be affected.
Here we recommend several good methods from the entire collection of pig trotters.
Brief introduction of braised pork trotters is strong and delicious, but not fatty.
Ingredients: 750 grams of trotter, 13 grams of salt, 8 grams of ginger, 8 grams of sesame oil, 25 grams of cooking wine, 5 capsules of peppercorns, 50 grams of rock sugar, and 1300 grams of soup.
Method 1: Wash and clean the trotters, chop off the tips of the claws and cut them in half, boil them with water and put them in cold water.
2. Ginger and shallots are ready for use.
3. Heat a small amount of sesame oil with a frying spoon. When it is fried into purple with rock sugar, put the soup to light red.
4. Add pork trotters, cooking wine, shallots, ginger, salt, peppercorns, and broth to remove the foam. After the broth is heated, the pork trotters will be colored.
Ingredients for beer: trotters, 250ml beer, proper soy sauce, proper teriyaki soy sauce, proper boiling water, proper rock sugar, proper onion, ginger, chives, and star anise. 1) Wash and chop the trotters
2) Add ginger slices to the pot, boil the cooking wine, boil the trotters for 10 minutes and remove.
3) Immediately throw the trotters into the prepared cold water and rinse for a while after removing them, making the pig’s hands more flexible.
4) Wait until the pig’s hands are cool, and fry it in the hot oil pan of Qiqicheng.
5) After the color changes slightly, turn to medium-low heat and add sugar to fry until it is colored. Add ginger slices, spring onions, and star anise stir-fry.
6) Add a small amount of boiling water to boil again.
7) Add beer again, so that the ingredients just missed the trotters.
8) Add 2 spoons of soy sauce, stir 2 spoons of braised soy sauce, and boil the soup.
9) Turn to the casserole and reduce to low heat, add the chives knot slowly 1-1.
10) After the trotters are soft and rotten, open the lid and turn to high heat to collect the juice.
11) Until the soup is thick, turn off the fire and sprinkle with green onions.